1. Summertime is close y’all and I am loving it. Finally getting to break out the colorful garments. I’m specifically loving dresses right now. This one is genuinely needing to be in my closet now.
2. I’m loving Kunst gallery downtown Austin. Picked up a piece for a client and just fell in love with the decor. Especially the wood & gray combo. Oh, and that adore sign.
3. You know how they say “April showers bring Could flowers”? Properly the showers have come alright, and proper to Texas. The skies, although, proper prior to the storm can be so beautiful.
4. Austin has got such a very cool style, so these planters are so best for downtown digs. I loved the appear so much, I’m considering receiving some…
5. I know a guy who finds the greatest vintage items down in Florida. Everything right here is chic, but I’ve got my eye on those chairs for a particular project.
6. Dying to go check out Nottoway Plantation although I’m in the South. It just appears outstanding. [This photo was taken by Grant Legan an amazing photog.]
7. I’ve been getting down and dirty carrying out some DIY these days. Here is a sneak peek of a chic tiny combo.
7 In case you missed it, verify out my PINK diy for Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week.
9. I’m obsessed with nude wedges lately. They are so comfortable & go with everything. Oh, and that vase? It’s one more little chic DIY I did also.
10. God is a designer. Oh yeah he is.