Those pesky mosquitoes have been bothering you the entire afternoon. There’;s a saying: if you think you are too small to impact someone’;s life, try to sleep with a mosquito in the room. Maybe you wanted to read a nice book or watch a movie in silence, but the constant nagging of an otherwise harmless insect has ruined your day? Then, you should make this DIY Mosquito Trap. No chemicals involved, no dozens of dollars spent on some kind of revolutionary solution. Just an old-fashioned homemade gadget which has been proven to be quite effective.
Or US conversion:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.